The version 1.15 of the personal energy performance assistant App has been released in Google Play Store and Apple Store.
If you are an iOS user, you probably have missed the version 1.14. For technical reasons that are not clear to us, Apple did not approve the version 1.14 and therefore, it was only published for Android users.
The changes from the 1.13 version are:
- Energy bonus price explanation added for Danish users
- Normal values range added to graphics for neighbourhood electric consumption and solar thermal primary circuit temperature from Madrid pilot
- Position changed from some neighbourhood graphics from Madrid to enhance the visualisation of more important measurements
- Internal notification token management improved to avoid duplicated tokens
- Several texts changed
- Demand forecast updated with the last consumption trends derived from the COVID-19 user behaviour changes
We remind you that the app is available for Android and iOS operating systems.
If you are an Android user, a version 6 or greater and a minimum of 45 MB free storage is required.
In order to install the RESPOND App, you find it by searching “RESPOND” in Google Play.
Or you can use this link:
If you are an Apple user (iPhone or iPad) your operating system should be iOS 12.1 or greater and you must have at least 75 MB of storage free.
You can find the App in the Apple Store by searching “RESPOND”. Depending on the country where you are, obtained results could be different.
If you don’t find it, you can use this link: